Tuesday 25 October 2011

Speedway

8pm and I've just sat down.  I'm mapping out procedures and HACCP and god knows what else at work at the moment, and my mind is fried.  Sunday's long afternoon roast dinner, beer and Lego session seems like a life time ago...so it was great to find an email from Grant Robinson in my inbox just now.


I love to follow the blogs of photographers.  They aren't the most prolific, but when they post its always worth the wait.  This latest from Grant Robinson is from a Bike Speedway event in Sheffield (I think).  You can see more here.

Its all about the atmosphere, the speedway pro tyres (who knew?), the track flange hubs, the handle bars, flat frames...love it.

I meant to post this video from Cycle Oxford about Speedway earlier in the summer.  Speedway looks addictive and ultra competitive.  Lets get a track next door to the pump track.


Cycle Speedway 2011 - Horspath Vs Poole from Cycle Oxford on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment